Auf MMO Champion wurden heute die Vorab Patch Notes für Patch 3.3.2 veröffentlicht. Diese wurden aus dem Koreanischen ins Englische übersetzt, daher können die "echten" Patchnotes von Blizzard später ein wenig anders klingen, aber rein inhaltlich sollten sie ziemlich korrekt sein.
Dungeon and Raid Icecrown Citadel
- The Scourge and the Lich King’s last hold, Frostwing Hall will be added to the game. However, in order to enter the wing, the Ashen Verdict must shatter the barrier first.
Halls of Stone
- Since Brann Bronzebeard exercised constantly, he will walk faster during the escort.
Forge of Souls
- Devourer of Souls will cast Mirrored Soul less frequently.
- Trash mobs Spell Reflect abilities have been changed. It now has a cast time, 2 charges, and chance to reflect reduced to 75% from 100%
- Anomalus casts Create Rift only once now. (Down from 3)
Ahn’Kahet: Old Kingdom
- Elder Nadox’s now spawns only one Ahn’kahar Guardian.
- Jedoga Shadowseeker air phase now only happens once.
- Some monsters between Jedoga Shadowseeker and Herad Volazj have been removed.
Pit of Saron
- Dead players are now able to enter the dungeon during Krick and Ick or Forgemaster Garfrost encounter.
- Players only need 3 harpoons to bring down Skadi’s drake during the encounter. (Down from 5)
- Svala Sorrowgrave now casts Rituals of Sword only once. (Down from 3)
Vault of Archavon
- Toravon the Icewatcher has been added to the Vault of Archavon. He awaits your challenge in both 10 and 25 man difficulty
- New portals will open faster after players defeat bosses
- With brand new rewards, Season 8 is officially starting!
- Earth and Moon: This talent now increases your spell damage by 2/4/6% (Up from 1/2/3%)
- Shamanism: This talent now increases your Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning spell damage by 4/8/12/16/20% (Up from 3/6/9/12/15%) and Lava Burst spell damage by 5/10/15/20/25% (Up from 4/8/12/16/20%)
- Shadow Embrace: Now stacks 3 times (Up from 2) Healing reduction effect reduced to 2/4/8/10% (Down from 3/6/9/12/15%)
- Demonic Pact: This talent now increases your spell damage by 2/4/6/8/10% (Up from 1/2/3/4/5%). The buff effect to the party or raid members is unchanged.
- Conflagrate: Periodic Spell damage increased to 40% (Up from 20%)
- Empowered Imp: Damage done by imp increased to 10/20/30% (Up from 5/10/15%)
- Improved Shadow Bolt: Now increases Shadow Bolt damage 2/4/6/8/10% (Up from 1/2/3/4/5%)
- Concussion Blow : Damage is decreased by 50%, but threat generated by this ability remains still.
- Devastate: Damage is increased to 120% (Up from 100%)
- Shield Slam: Damage increment from block value decreased, and starts to decrease from lower block value. If your gear is almost High-end, players won’t really recognize the change. In addition, threat generated by Shield Slam is increased by 30%
- Warbringer: This talent no longer allows Charge and Intercept to break roots or snares. Intervene remains unaffected.
- Party leader created by Dungeon finder is now called “Guide”
- Promoted players in raid now able to do Ready Check
- Ashen Verdict Faction Ring now offers new ring to Strength dominant classes.
- Tier 10 Elemental Shaman set 4-pieces effect (redesigned): Whenever Lava burst successfully casted on the target, it increases Flame Shock duration by 6 sec